lunes, 4 de agosto de 2008

...He was cheering for me.....



It was very cool having Kiefer here. I had not seen him since I got the chance to be on their show. Had a really good time doing that. He's a really cool guy. He's a real nice guy. Coolest part was when we got to the set, and he shows up in this little hot rod Chevelle convertible, mag wheels, dual exhausts. First thing he does, Come check out my car. We're over there with the hood up.

He's a cool guy. It was neat to have him today. My girlfriend sent me a text and said he was cheering for me. That was really neat of him.


(Carl Edwards sobre Kiefer ayer domingo en Pocono. Edwards ganò la carrera)

Saludos,

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Me encantaría conocer tu opiniòn. Eso sì: para que podamos charlar, trata de que tu comentario estè relacionado con la entrada. Por favor. Gracias adelantadas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin